Posted June 01, 2021
Castle Wasaga Beach Building Centre - 1317 Mosley Street, Wasaga Beach, ON L9Z-2C9
The Sales Associate is responsible for greeting customers and assisting them with choosing and purchasing products.
· Customer service.
· Arranging for customer deliveries.
· Creating sales orders for stock and special order materials.
· Quoting orders with stock and special order materials.
· Offering advice and options for products.
· Placing orders with suppliers.
· Mixing paint.
· Stocking shelves and front facing of products.
· Inventory counts.
· Keep work area clean and organized.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of lumber, building materials, trusses, decks, fences, engineered floor systems, windows, doors, siding, drywall, flooring, roofing, plumbing, electrical, paint.
· Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
· A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
· Excellent communication skills, organizational ability, high attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
· A working knowledge of computers.
· Ability to stand for extended periods
· Ability to lift 50lbs frequently
· Able to work a flexible schedule
What We Offer
$15.00 to $18.00 per hour
How to Apply
Hours: 30-44 hours per week, as season requires
Required Availability: Weekdays, Weekends, Holidays
Contact details: Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org