Posted April 12, 2021
Nova Scotia Building Supplies (1982) Ltd. - Blockhouse, NS
The Receiver is responsible for all aspects of receiving inventory for the store.
• Receive, unpack, and examine incoming merchandise.
• Ensure all inventory and related paperwork is in order, including customer orders and warranties.
• Work with suppliers to rectify damages and/or shortage issues.
• Move products to the appropriate BIN locations in the store and/or stock room.
• Maintain a clean receiving area daily.
• Other miscellaneous duties as required.
• Previous Receiving experience an asset.
• Able to lift heavy boxes (up to 50lbs but not limited to).
What We Offer
• Competitive wages
• Employee discount
• Employee & Family Assistance Plan
• RRSP Plan
• Paid Holidays & Snow Closure Days
• Clothing Allowance
• Opportunities for growth and career advancement
• A safe work environment
How to Apply
Apply by email to:
Curtis Saulnier, Manager NSBS
Or drop off your resume in store to the attention of Curtis Saulnier.
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Nova Scotia Building Supplies (1982) Ltd. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment.