Posted April 12, 2021
Chester Building Supplies Ltd. - Chester, NS
Sales Associates are responsible for all aspects of sales, including phone and in-person sales, inventory control, merchandising and promotions. If you are a go-getter that thrives on learning about new products, problem solving and helping customers this is the role for you. Multiple positions available.
• Greet and assist customers in-person at the sales desk.
• Assist customers over the phone or on video calls.
• Maintain and stock inventory.
• Maintain sales literature and displays.
• Problem solve customer issues.
• Assist other sales associates.
• Learn about products and participate in product training.
• Other miscellaneous tasks.
• Previous sales experience, preferably in the building material industry.
• Able to lift heavy boxes (up to 50lbs).
What We Offer
• Competitive wages
• Employee discount
• Employee & Family Assistance Plan
• RSP Plan
• Paid Holidays & Snow Closure Days
• Clothing Allowance
• Opportunities for growth and career advancement
• Closed Sundays
• A safe work environment
• Good people to work with!
How to Apply
Apply by email to:
Steve Foran, Manager CBS
Or drop off your resume in store.
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Chester Building Supplies Ltd. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment.