Mission Building Supplies (1985) Ltd is a quality & service driven organization focusing on single & multi-family builders, general contractors, commercial, institutional and industrial clients in Edmonton and the surrounding area. Our product lines include lumber, panels, EWP, roof trusses, doors and moldings.
We are currently seeking to fill a position in our dynamic sales team, responsible for developing new business relationships. We require a self-motivated individual who enjoys interacting with people; both customers and fellow employees.
Applicants should have a pleasant phone manner combined with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Present and sell construction related building products and services to existing and potential clients
- Establish & maintain excellent customer relations
- Handle customer complaints and provide timely solutions to our clients
- Communicate well with customers, management and fellow employees with an attention to detail
- Seek and prospect new clients
- Several years' experience selling construction building materials
- Minimum high school education with a post-secondary education preferred
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and possess strong work ethics
- Detail orientated, very organized with good time management skills
- Willingness to learn
What We Offer
- Attractive salary and bonuses, based on experience (base and commissions)
- Benefit package including life, short term & long term disability insurances, dental & extended health after 3 months
- Great team to join
- Challenging work
- Recognition programs
- Opportunity for advancement
How to Apply
Send Resume By Fax (780.451.7890)
Attention: Don Clement
NO PHONE CALLS!