Posted August 25, 2022
Jermyn Lumber - Bobcaygeon, ON
For four generations, the Jermyn family has been committed to supplying quality lumber, building supplies and hardware to the Kawartha Lakes communities of Bobcaygeon, Fenelon Falls, Lindsay, and the surrounding cottage country. Jermyn Lumber is a member of Castle, Canada's premier buying group
An employee who is enthusiastic and has a positive attitude ensuring that customers receive outstanding service.
The yard employee is responsible for all duties in the yard including loading and unloading of delivery trucks, customer vehicles as well as maintaining the inventory in the yard. They are expected to be punctual and reliable, as well as professional in appearance and courteous to all customers, suppliers and other staff. Assets for this job include experience with shop equipment and power tools, forklift experience, and DZ license. While these skills are not required, preference may be given to a candidate possessing them, however strong willingness to train for new skills is a positive as well.
· Help contractors and customers load/unload vehicles.
· Sign and ensure customers receive the proper product that is on their invoice.
· Put away product in a safe and efficient manner.
· Build orders for delivery accurately and precisely.
· Operate forklifts and other equipment in a safe and conscientious manner.
· Ensure the yard, shop, and inventory is presentable.
· Able to work outside in all conditions
· Capable of lifting, carrying and delivering all construction materials
What We Offer
Dependent on level of experience and performance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
How to Apply